The EDC Process
The Essential Data process is centered on creating the optimal client experience. From our skilled Engagement Managers to top-notch technical writers, every step of your project is guaranteed a perfect fit with us. Check out our process below:
- An Engagement Manager schedules a meeting to discuss your project goals.
- EDC hand-selects writers from our nationwide staff, with the skills and background to accomplish our clients’ objectives.
- The Engagement Manager schedules kick off call to start project with the writer approved by the client.
- With available data provided by the client, Essential Data’s writer compiles information in order to develop a first draft. Missing data will be identified by the writer.
- Writer’s draft is reviewed by the client and returned to the writer with edits.
- Final draft is sent to the client for review and approval.
Let’s Get Started!
"*" indicates required fields