Our consultative approach is to understand your unique project challenges so we may handpick the ideal technical writers and consultants for your project.
Our team will provide the highest quality technical writing services you will find, and we can ensure that our technical content is a cost-effective solution to fulfill your needs and objectives. Whether you need a single technical writer for a brief project or a team of consultants to produce a complete line of technical documentation, we have you covered!
We have many clients who know they can work closely with an Engagement Manager from one of our 30 local offices for the entire length of a project at no additional cost, and the quality of our work is guaranteed for you. This is why many of our clients keep coming back whenever they have a new project requiring technical content.
Why Technical Writing, and Hiring a Professional Technical Writer Are Important
Technical writing is a necessity for many different types of businesses like manufacturing companies, small and mid-sized engineering firms, technology companies, and even start-ups that do not need an in-house technical writer but do need the assistance of one for some projects.
This is especially true when a company needs important content like user guides, training manuals, and other similar technical writing document projects requiring a writer to produce readable and concise copy at a cheaper cost and faster speed than an engineer or developer on their staff can provide. In some cases, companies will use someone from their marketing team to create this type of technical content, and most of the time these employees are not qualified and the content is not the quality it needs to be.
Using employees like engineers and marketers to perform the duties of a technical writer also takes them away from doing the job duties that they specialize in, which is why hiring the right person to perform technical writing tasks is important. We specialize in technical writing at EDC and we can get the job done for you the right way. Contact us today so we can help you with your technical content!
Visit our technical writing blogs.
- Administrator’s manuals
- Audit Documentation
- Compliance Documentation (IV&V) Independent Verification & Validation
- Construction equipment manuals
- Consumer device manuals
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity Plans
- End-user manuals
- Equipment manuals
- Facility maintenance procedures
- Feasibility Studies
- Functional Specifications
- Heavy equipment manuals
- Installation Manuals and Guides
- Interactive Electronic Technical Manuals (IETMs)
- ISO Documentation
- Knowledge Transfer Plans
- Knowledge-Based Support
- Maintenance manuals
- Manufacturing machine documentation
- Medical and Scientific Writing
- Medical Device documentation
- Oil and gas procedures
- Online Help (FAQ)
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) Procedures
- Operations manuals
- Operator’s manuals
- Owner’s Manual
- Pharmaceutical documentation
- Policy, Process and Procedure (Procedural Documentation)
- Product Documentation
- Product manuals
- Quick Reference Guides
- Regulatory Compliance Documentation
- Safety Procedures (OSHA)
- Security Procedures
- Service manuals and procedures
- Skills Gap documentation
- Software Documentation
- Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Systems and Programming Documentation (API)
- Technical manuals
- Training Materials
- User Guides
- User manuals
- White Papers documentation